Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Jelly Belly Factory


The Jelly Belly Factory is located in Fairfield, CA. It offers a FREE tour of the factory most days of the year from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. The factory offers restaurants, free candy, and other activities. During the tour (it is 40 minutes) you will learn the history of Jelly Belly, the different tastes (150 different ones!) that Jelly Belly has to offer, and a whole lot of fun!! . You will also be given the ingredients of how to make Jelly Bellies. Jelly beans are not the only thing that this factory makes. They also make taffy, chocolates and wild gummi critters. The best part of all is reservations are not needed. You can come and enjoy all the fun completely free!!! There is also a souvenir store conveniently located on the premises so you can purchase all of the souvenirs and candy you want! The factory is located just an hour away from San Francisco, which means if you live in the East Bay it's even closer! Tours begin every 15 minutes. The address to the factory is 1 Jelly Belly Lane Fairfield, CA 94533. So come and enjoy all the fun at the Jelly Belly Factory!! http://www.jellybelly.com

7 comments:

  1. I've past the exit off of I80 many times, but never thought about taking the tour. I'm not a jellybelly lover, but I might enjoy one of the restaurants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I daydream about this place on my way to Vacaville. Mmmmmm candy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know this was this close! (well, kind of)

    I would love to go visit:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Jelly Bellies, so treated myself to this outing on the last day of summer vacation, some years ago. It was a great tour then--I'll have to go back! ES

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a real fun place to visit the next time that I'm in the Bay Area.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to stop by the Jelly Belly Factory because I get to taste all of my favorite flavors. I cannot wait for my next visit. Great place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always enjoyed Jelly Belly!!! Each time I past the factory on my way to my sisters house in Sacramento, I always want to go in. Maybe when my son gets a little older we can take a tour of the factory. MMMMmmmm!!!

    ReplyDelete