Monday, January 12, 2009

Kai's Japanese Restaurant



Kai's is located in the Old Oakland Neighborhood in Down Town Oakland. The food is great and the prices are cheap. They also have a full bar. My favorite plate is the Chicken Teriyaki Bento Box. It comes with chicken triyaki, stem rice, noddles, and a salad (this plate is under $5). They also have a full sushi bar. I don't really like raw fish so my favorite one is the California roll. They give complementary soup and tea while you wait for your food. The service is great and fast. I love the atmosphere. So, if your a student and you love good food this is the place for you. You will not be disappointed.

3 comments:

  1. The food here sounds very good for the price and the atmosphere could have more detail, such as music and what about the service, but I would like more detail on the sushi menu as I love to eat sushi and finding new places to eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The post could be a bit more descriptive. What makes it stand out from the rest? Why should I eat here rather than at my favorite Oakland sushi spot, Ginza?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I find myself near 8th and Washington I might try Kai's, because I enjoy eating tempura.

    ReplyDelete